Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 20, 2007

Paula Pascual's Studio


This is my favorite wall in my studio. Still not perfect though. The thin shelves and almost everything else are from IKEA, of course, and at the moment I have up a total of six. Mostly they hold paper flowers and my acrylic paints dabbers.
Under them Kitchen hanging rails perfect for hanging the new items I have bought,because since I sit almost in front of them it reminds me of them and so I use them.
On the right hand side I have got two small and cheap drawer thingies from Homebase that are sold as a sorting system for screws and so on, which I use for sorting my buttons by colour.
I bought the IKEA small cookie jars that i loved from day one to fit in the shelving unit. On them I put all the prima daisies by colour, love the colour splash in the wall in front of me while I am working.























This is one thing I have been after for so long. The actual metal thing is from Tesco, is an over the door rail for towels. It is fantastic to store all my ribbons. Another splash the colour in my sight that inspires me to create.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh what a lovely space, well nice

greyparrot said...

ooooh Paula I so wish my studio was that tidy *sigh*
I love it- the white with a splash of colour is what mine is *supposed* to look like!

greyparrot said...

just spotted something else...the cat you have hung on the rail, I have one of the same series hung on my studio door!

Vickie said...

What a gorgeosu studio!

Anonymous said...

Love your space Paula :)

Momiji said...

this is just the best craft space ever..I love all those little jars of colour...like a sweetie shop!!
I would love to have a room just for craft like this...

Lisa said...

Gorgeous space!! I have the kitchen rails from IKEA too (http://scrappingmadloopylisa.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html) My space isnt as big or as pretty as yours though!!

Janette said...

Hi Paula,
If you look at my blog
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com
you will see how I store some of my faves.
Janette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...