Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Acrylic Dabbers idea


Since I saw the advert for the Cropper Hopper vertical drawers I thought they were a great idea and great for my crafting ways.
I have the three types (one 12 x12 ", two 6 x 12" drawers, and three 4 x 12" drawers) and the I use them for several things, but the one with three drawers is perfect for the Ranger dabbers. In total, they fit 33 dabbers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous idea! Love it!

papercrafting said...

Sorry, the 3 drawer units are discontinued. I love them for the wood mounted stamps, and I've had no luck in finding them any where.
Helpfull shop owners have contacted their distributors to no avail...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...