Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kathleen Flannigan's storage Idea


In her own words:

On SCS forum I read that storing the sets in CD cases was quite popular. So I tried it with the magnetic sheet stuck to the inside of the cases. It worked for me at home except that I found it took 2 cases to hold a complete (4) set. As I have complete sets of circles, ovals, squares, rectangles as well as stars and ribbon tags that was a number of CD cases taking up space. I also often go to my friends home for all day papercrafting. The first time that I travelled with them a cases cracked. So I looked around all of our (Australian) department, discount etc stores for ideas.


I found these at Kmart and they were only $1.00 each. They are shockproof and have 10 suspended double sided pockets in them.
I made a card for each individual set and stuck a sheet of magnet on the back.
I found that one case held comfortably 3 complete sets using only the front of the pockets.
I also printed out a label for the front of the box and covered it with a piece of clear contact to protect it from wear and tear.
I have 2 boxes on the go and there is still room. They are easily transported and my nestabilities are fully protected.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...