Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 29, 2009



I received a couple of weeks ago this email of a reader requesting for ideas on how to store the crafts things we make, such as cards and mini albums etc. And today Emma sent me an email with this. Enjoy!

" This is a card organiser I recently made, although I take no credit for the original concept, the work is all mine. I had the empty storage box from an empty display box from Asda. Luckily for me the outer shell was already turquoise and so I lined it with some of the free white card you get at the back of Stampin Up designer paper packs and covered it in lovely paper, ribbons and stamped and punched some embellishments."


You can check her blog here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous - it could be used for ordinally paper filing too - dress it up a little.

Bonita Rose said...

love this! I've been doing tons of cards lately, see my blog.. been busy! thks for sharing this!

Gail Burton said...

Hi Paula, I love your blog & there is a little something for you on my blog! :-)

Gail x

Ems said...

Thats such a neat idea...can't beleive I work with those boxes every day and just break them up and bin them!!!!

Sheila said...

Hola!
Me encanta tu blog, has tenido una gran idea reuniendo todas las buenas ideas que tienen las scrappers del mundo.
Has entrado directamente a mis favoritos.

Handmade by Odette said...

Paula, I LOVE your blog!! You have such beautiful stuff. Besides, your craft-room !! that's my dream. By the way, thank you very much for dropping that sweet comment into my KWerner card.
You are welcome back anytime!!
Hugs,

Monica said...

I just discovered your blog, and I love it.

I've nominated you for The Lemonade Award! You can pick it up on my blog here: http://www.craftynest.com/2009/05/the-lemonade-award/ Congrats!

Vicki said...

That is the way I store my cards that are completed.

セレブラブ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
友達 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...