Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Organizing Stamped Greetings

Gretchen Barron has tons of tips on her blog but I found this one very interesting!


She has stamped all of her greeting stamps onto "tags" and then ORGANIZED them by theme on rings so that she can SEE what greetings she has.
Isn't this the coolest thing!
Gretchen says "It's great to see all the different styles together and to be able to pick them easily, even setting them on the project to check size and position before I commit to a particular sentiment! "

Click HERE to see her post about her greeting rings.
Posted by Marie



3 comments:

Lola G. said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I can't wait to put together my own set -- it's one of the best organizing ideas I've come across!

Sue said...

Great idea, although those rings can be fiddely.

Unknown said...

great tip, I think i have to many to be able to do this ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...