Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, March 11, 2011

Vavie's room


Love the minimalist approach. Just looking at those pictures I feel kind of free to create. Sometimes clutter -even the most scrumptious crafty clutter- does not help creativity. That is why I think this room is so great.



Almost everything Vavie used is from IKEA -you have got to love Ikea!
The room is about 10' x 13'.
Click here for more photos and ideas from Vavie. The write up is in french!

As a big cat lover, I could not resist posting this photo below!

6 comments:

vavie said...

thanks for your king comment !

vavie said...

<i wanted to say kind comment ! lol !

Sarah said...

wow I want that room!!! I could see myself making a lovely crafty mess in there ;D xx

Vanessa said...

nice space! It's so clean!

Paperia ja lankaa said...

Great room! I am some what addicted to this blog now that I found it :)

Is@ de Belley said...

waouh, la claaaasse mdr !!! bravo ma belle ! ta scraproom est trop belle, J- 7 pour la tester ;o))) bisoux Is@

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...