Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gerry's idea


Gerry's on the go idea is clever, here is what she has got to say:
Boy can I fill that request.....  I WEAR my tools!!!  Your keywords were dedicated space and travel...  I have a very small home work area but  "On the go" is the biggest advantage... I have my needlework with me when I am waiting at doctors and hospitals, in the waiting room while my car is being serviced or having seasonal tire  changes, at duplicate bridge tournaments between sessions and rounds, in the park at summer concerts and in airports between flights, etc. etc. .   But in the car and on the plane are the very best use for it...  Try picking up your tools from the floor wearing a seat belt and we all know how big those airplane tray tables are...



For more info click here. 

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

This is an awesome idea! And not only practical but soooo pretty.
Thanks for sharing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...