Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, December 09, 2011

Joe's Mini Scrap Studio


Almost always we feature craft spaces that are designed and use by female crafters, so when I got this submission by Joe Gonzales I was static. Not only the space is lovely and useful but also rather masculine. I love the dark wood furniture, the displayed artwork, and all those lovely products close by and neatly organized.


For Joe's full blog post, click here.

2 comments:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Mini? Looks Mega! Off to read :)

M said...

This looks like a place where I would like to work and be inspired rather than those girlish candy-coloured rooms.
I have to agree whit Fairy Cardmaker for the size of the room. Comparing that room to mine, I probably have Micro. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...