Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Really Useful boxes

Thanks to Becks Fagg and her blog I have come across this new storage product:


The UK based crafters are well aware of the Really Useful Boxes, as they are called, or RUB as they are written on the boards. I have quite a few of the boxes in three sizes and, although they are a really good product, they are not perfect for me. The reason is simple: I like boxes that don't stack on top of each other because when I want to get to the bottom one I don't want to have to take all of them out to get to the bottom. However, the stacking situation makes lots of people happy, so who cares what I think!
I also think that this box could be great for Debbie's rub on storage idea which could be adapted for stickers sheets.

1 comment:

Debra Johnson said...

I just found your site and Love LOVE LOVE it!! I spent hours the other night looking closely at all the great ideas and studios! i can't wait to implement some of these!! Your garage make over looks fantastic too :)~

Thank you for this wonderful BLOG!!
Debra
www.thelittleyellowhouse.typepad.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...