Take a peek at a corner of Julie's crafts room, and you'll see how you can pack a lot into a small space - it just takes the right storage!
- Ikea EXPEDIT desk combination
- Ikea ALEX drawer unit on casters
- Ikea BYGEL rails and basket
(are you seeing a pattern here? Ikea really IS one of the best places for storage ideas!)
- Mini Stackable drawer unit
- wooden cassette holder - this is one of my favourite thrifty storage ideas: check yard sales, thrift shops, and flea markets for an old-school cassette holder, and then use it to store all your ink pads!
Check out Julie's blog, Paper Pleasing Ideas, for even more ideas!
Posted by Jessica