Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pat winter's studio


I just love Pat's studio even though is not a papercraft one, i think everyone can get loads of good storage ideas.

In her own words:

I'm pretty content in my studio which is a converted spare bedroom in my home. I am a crazy quilter who experiments with a variety of other crafts which uses seed beads. My husband designed a great flat wall storage unit for many tubes of beads so I can see exactly what I need with a glance. I find drawer cabinets at tag sales and paint them cream to hang on the wall for small items. Although my supplies make my studio seem messy because they are in full view, I find it a breeze to walk around to each station and choose my embellishments for projects, If they were hidden behind doors or in drawers I would forget I have them.



5 comments:

marijke said...

oh wow this looks like a hobby store , can understand why you love this craft room

Sue said...

WOW!!!!!

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome room ... love how you use the peg board.

France Ringuette said...

Wow... I Just Love this room... I need to redo mine this fall... Lots of great ideas here...

Diane said...

I popped over here from Pat's blog. I can see this is going to take a while to comb through these wonderful studios. I'm working on mine for Where Bloggers Create so I might find some ideas here. Nice blog. Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...