Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, May 14, 2010

Unmounted Stamp Tip

I saw this post about unmounted alpha stamps by Kristi-Anna and I thought what a great tip! 

It's simple but smart.

She said she "was a bit paranoid about putting it together, losing letters, not finding the letters I need, as they are not in the neat rows that the wood stamps are in.
So I came up with what I think is a brilliant, and possibly never seen before by anyone else, idea! :)

I put them BACK in the matrix!! No lost stamps. No searching for the elusive letter. :)"


Check out this post for pics and further details!

Posted by Marie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...