Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

how to store the small stuff...


If you're like me and you use paper for any of your crafting habits, you often feel the need to hold on to some all of your scraps.  The only problem then, is how to store them.  The other day I had a brillant idea (don't get too excited just yet).  What if I didn't store the scraps, but I used them?  Enter this super simple card...


So, this Crafty Storage blog post was a bit different.  Instead of showing you how to store the scraps, I've given you a quick way to use 'em all!  :)  This should help to free up a bit more space and allow the Crafty Storage to continue.

Posted by Anne

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

This is brilliant!!! Keep 'em coming!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Lori said...

Ahhh...but you haven't seen my scrap basket! It would take forever to use all those bits of paper!

Laura Howell said...

LOL. I'm actually trying to design a card using some scraps from a swap I joined!

Auntie Em said...

Another Auntie Em???

Love this idea!

AmyK said...

Oooh, great! I've got lots of scraps and little idea what to do with them. This is a good idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...