Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 10, 2008




Here is a close up of the holder I use for the majority of my inkpads - the ones I use most often. It is put out my ZAG and I found it at the local hardware store. Most of the time they are stored in the closet in front of the shelving on the left side.

Actually, I have two of these - this one has my most used inkpads in it, while the other one has the ones I don't use very often.

What I like about it is that I can grab it and go. Since I have my favorite inkpads in here, I am pretty sure I will have what I need.

The yellow dividers are removable so you can put longer inkpads in it.

As you can see in the bottom picture, I have my inkpads labeled (return address labels) with a sample of the color stamped on it (I used a pencil eraser to mark them).

I like to open up the inkpad container (like the top picture) and leave it open on my desk as I work. This gives me a place to put "messy" stuff like brushes with glue on them, etc, so that it doesn't mess up my desktop. Also, it makes a good palette when you want to do some painting using the the ink.



You can find more about it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...