Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Small Ink Pads Storage


Any crafter will collect a big number of ink pads over the years. No exception here. My favorite ink pads are the ones that come in small size just because they are so much easier to store and the lower price tag is also a good thing.
Well this little acrylic set of drawers are what I use for my little ones. It looks like this (bellow) when empty. It is from Muji and cost £12.
One good thing is that you can stack more than one on top of each others, so if your collection of ink pads grows you can keep getting more of those! I have two and they hold my collection of Versacolor (they fit 28 per drawer ), Fluid Chalk ones, Brilliance and VersaMagic (the full collection fits into two drawers).

1 comment:

Karin said...

I saw these in 2 sizes on their website, but i also saw that i can only pay with a creditcard, and i can only pay with paypal... can you maybe help me out somehow??

And which size do you use??

please contact me.
thanks.
Karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...