Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kim's new craft room



Kim's new craft studio features Ikea's most beloved bookshelf by crafters, the Expedit unit. The Table attachment is a great one if you don't have much space.
Love the simple colour scheme, black and white which is really my style.
Check her post here and click here for the main page of her blog.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks Paula for showing my craftroom.

Kim

Unknown said...

I love this space! I have been working on some 'issues' with my scraproom/sewing room and the table attached to the unit has inspired me to do something similiar in my tiny space! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...