Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maria's Studio





In contrast to my cropspace is the interior modern. For my studio I choose the colors purple and White(& Black). And for the accents I used metal/silver, like the Tim Holtz storage boxes (Cropper Hopper), which I believe are not for sale anymore. Like many other craftrooms I have storage systems from Making Memories and Ikea. Most of the furniture are also from Ikea.
Links to my blog: mijn studio and my blog
Storage details:

13 comments:

ruby said...

That's just what I need to do -- I have so much, and it's all kind of in a jumble in bags...oh, to be orderly!

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a truly amazing work room. Organized is an understatement.
Debbie

Hope and Chances said...

That is so wonderfully organised - I love the ribbon storage - did you design that yourself? :-)

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, wow! What BEAUTIFUL studio!!!

said...

I am so loving the colors of this rooom!!!! It's beautiful


Marilyn C.

Michele said...

Oh I love love love the purple with the white. I've very much been in a purple mood lately and I'm not sure where to express that...new bedding maybe? Love all your crafty organization as well. Amazing!

AuroraDawn said...

Just beautiful, THIS is the room and the organisation I want.

removalizer said...

Wow you are a natural at this

Unknown said...

You have given me so much inspiration! I absolutely love the white against the purple. It inspires me to put more of my white shelves and units against the blue wall in my scraproom. I also am loving how neat and uncluttered it feels. I also love the labeling of the photo boxes and stuff. Great job!

bakscrap said...

I'm drooling on my keyboard! What a beautiful space!

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Your room is very inspiring!! Seeing it will help me to keep going on my own room. :)

quiltedcavalier said...

Maria, your studio space ROCKS! It is so beautiful and organized.
~Roberta

V.S. said...

my dream ))))))))))))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...