Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Suzanne's Stamping room

Love it! I will let Suzanne explain it.


All my cabinets except those on the right wall are built on casters and actually roll into different configurations so that I can change the floor plan when I have friends over for classes.  The walls are a pale yellow and the floor is a dark black hardwood.  All trim and cabinets are white. The tile on the cabinet tops are 16 inch floor tile and are not fastened down so that I can change the configuration of the cabinets as I like.  The words on the walls are vision, art, dream, and imagination. I hope you enjoy looking at my space - I have enjoyed showing it off.
Suzanne


Looking in from the door:






My main work area:






That tall stack you see in the first photo:








On the walls to the right of the door:






Further down the wall to the right of the door:








Closeup of the Caboodle wall to the right of the door:




More detail about the Caboodle wall items and a different viewpoint:




To the left of the door, behind my chair:








Close up view of the left wall:








Closer view of the window wall with some labels:






Even more detail of window wall:



6 comments:

katemade designs said...

wow this is awesome. and to be able to move pieces around is great.

Chelle said...

I love the idea of everything on casters.

Diana Joy said...

oh WOW...love this room. Nice job.

Unknown said...

To ~ Die ~ For x really lovely x Leigh x

Pirkkis (Finland) said...

Wow! I could say this is a STUDIO ♥

smileyfish76 said...

Suzanne, where oh where did you get your genesis trimmer???????

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...