Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nestabilities Die Storage Solution

I often look at things with an eye for using them for other things than what they were originally created for.

Nothing too out-of-box - in most cases it's how it can be used to help me organize my ever-growing supplies for papercrafting!

For example I keep my ribbon in planter boxes! 

When it came time to re-organize my Nestability dies I had a solution I liked I just needed it to be BIGGER!

I ended up buying a LARGE 320 CD Storage Binder and I'm so pleased with it!

Click HERE to go to my blog and see the photos.

To see other ideas for storing your Nestabilities dies click HERE.

posted by Marie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...