Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cassandra's Craftroom Tour

Cassandra has a fabulous workspace, she has revamped it again and invited us all in for a tour, its well worth the trip!



There's lots of storage ideas, all very organised. I love this Copic & Glitter storage.



Cassandra loves her embossing centre/Zutter space: she says: "I love having a designated space to work on embossing projects. Since I wanted to be able to emboss without having to kneel over, I decided to stack my Jetmax Cubes 3 high so they were closer to a counter height which would allow me to stand while embossing. The cubes also allowed ample space to store all of my dies, embossing folders, and Zutter related products. Having a designated space for embossing allows me to keep out what I'm working on at my desk and not have to push everything out of the way to emboss."



The room dimensions are just under 10' x just over 13'.

Don't foget you can visit Cassandra's blog for more photos, there's a direct link here

3 comments:

LucianaW said...

Beautiful room....so sweet!
Kisses

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL scraproom!!!! LOVE how organized it is :-) TFS! :-)

Karen said...

I love the Copic storage!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...