Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nichol's Craft Studio

Nichol Magouirk has some fantastic stamp storage on her blog here



There's also a video and picture tour of her gorgeous craft room here

This is Nicol's favorite wall in her studio. "Loads of color + inspiration (and many of my favorite things: buttons, Copics, ribbon, etc."

I think if it were in my room, I'd never leave!

Nicol's Sewing Area

Take a look at this unit, Nicol label's everything. Makes finding what she need's a breeze.



There are lots more storage ideas on her blog here

5 comments:

Ashley J. said...

Oh it is sooooo gorgous! I just love all of the orginization and space! I would die for space like this. And my husband would actually be happy with it >___>



("Nichol", not "Nicole" :-) )

AuroraDawn said...

Oops, Spelling corrected (I have a sister called Nichole ...)

Rachel said...

That spinning rack for the stamps is such a great idea! I might have to use that....someday!

Amy said...

I LOVE this space...you are after my heart with all that storage and how it's neat and matches.

Encore Bride said...

I love that sewing room! I'm just setting mine up and this has some great ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...