Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Cherry's Scrappy Cottage


I will let Cherry explain her Scrappy Cottage:
It is an 11x11 cottage in the back yard. My husband had it built for me so I could have a place all my own. I just think he was tired of all the girly stuff inside the house.



I love shabby chic, it is such a restful look. This is a place that I can create, dream and pray in.
The antique doll buggies were in my closet for sometime, I just could not get rid of them. So if I was going to keep them they had to be use, so that is how they became my ribbon storage.
 I was talking to my dad about needing a girly pen holder, so he made these, and I think they go perfect in the space. 

8 comments:

MichelleB said...

I love it! It's beautiful!

Beach'n Wine Designs said...

LOVE this information! I found a lot of new ideas (and fabulous) that I will start using! The ribbon and stamp storage ideas will be my first projects.

Rachel said...

oh my gosh I think a private space like this is every crafters dream come true!! Absolutely lovely!

LucianaW said...

WOW...so cute! I loved!
Congrats!
Kisses!!

Shoshi said...

Cherry, that's totally, totally gorgeous!! Every artist's dream to have a little retreat like that! And you've made it so pretty and personal. I am sure you never want to leave it!

g.l.a.m.by.mirka said...

I love your posts and look forward to more ...

An Oasis in the Desert said...

This is such a fun and happy place. Love everything!
CAS

Lorraine said...

How cute is this!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...