Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maria's Scrap Room

Hi, I'm Maria from The Netherlands and this is my first contribution for this great Craft Storage Blog. And this post is about my own craft space.

It's the cropcorner in my livingroom. I try to make the craftstorage a bit decorative and this are a few of my idea's:

Little buttons storage bought at the local flower shop:


Ribbons from KaiserKraft:



Desk organizers from Making Memories and Paper drawers from Kaisercraft:

More pictures are on my blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool, Maria!!

xxx,

Daniƫlla

smileyfish76 said...

Maria,
I know you are in the Netherlands so this is probably a stretch to ask, but where did you get your tables????

I love the look. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...