Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pink Loft

Do you love PINK? So does Robyn (aka My Pink Stamper) !!! Robyn’s been crafting for many years and creates great videos on anything and everything Cricut.

She recently redid the scrap room in her home painting the walls "fuchsia pink." Her favorite color is evident in the accessories she chose to decorate throughout her room.



Robyn shows us how she stores her Cricut machines with her special edition Pink Cricut taking the place of honor and the original Cricut and Cricut Expressions below.


However, I'm not sure which she is more prouder of: her pink chair or her pink Cricut? Either way, she's tickled pink happy with her Pink Loft! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Sandie said...

LOVE this room! Then again I adore pink (even though I did my craft room in Black and White).

Yenni Natalia said...

I lOVE pink!!!! thanks for inspire me

Kajikit said...

Wow that's a lot of pink! I love pink but I don't think I could work in a room that vibrant...

Sue said...

Pinks not my colour, but my friend Julie would love it.

Louloupi said...

Your blog makes me dreaming ;-)

Louloupi from France

;-)

Steel Shelves said...

Love the colour, love the design. Stunning!

Rachel said...

uhm is that leopard print carpet i see!!!! i would just love that!

Лилия said...

Great! Your room is very comfortable and creative! I like your room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...