Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, January 29, 2010

Thread Organization by color and type

Hi my name is Marci and I am so excited to be a contributor to Crafty Storage. I have been stalking this blog for over a year.




Since I am a jack of all trades, mistress of many my space is multi-use. So this is how I organize my threads. I have these clear containers that I purchased at Joanns for 50% off. I have the threads by type then by color. So I have all my embroidery thread on the left then sorted by color and all of my regular thread on the right This works great for me.

Here are the links for the cone size and for the regular thread size.

You can visit me at my Incredible Creatables blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...