Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Studio Space

Hi! I'm Dawn and I'm really excited to be contributing to the Crafty Storage Blog.

My first post is my friend's Clair and Sharni's fabulous craft space, they recently posted a tour on their blog.




Since then Clair has also posted about her nifty punch storage and her nestability storage.

I can't believe how they manage to keep their craftroom so tidy - all the time! It must be the organisation!

To see the tour of their craftroom click here, to find out more about Clair's punch storage click here, and see her nestability storage click here.

.

2 comments:

Sue said...

More fab ideas.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I love how neat and organized it is! What a fun and happy room. Thanks so much for this, I'll be linking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...