Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sandras Scrumptious Scraproom

Hi everyone, Jacque here. I'm so happy to be part of the Crafty Storage team. This is my first post and I hope I can give you all a little bit of inspiration.

This is a very dear friend of mine, Sandra and her Scrumptious Scraproom. This lady can turn your daggiest piece of furniture into a treasure for her scraproom.
These few piccys are from her old scraproom which you can find here. I just had to show you some of her awesome storage ideas from it :)


This was her old ribbon storage, wow :0




But now I really must show you all, her finished makeover. Isn't it just the most divine scraproom?? I know I'm very biased, but it is trully gorgeous mmmmmmm..........




Now if you would like to go check it out for yourself, then head over here to her blog and take a peek :)

I hope this gives you all a little inspiration and a few ideas :)
See you all soon xx

11 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Oh my goodness, what a truly gorgeous room. I'm sooo jealous!

Chris Simon said...

Wow! The before and after pics are truly amazing. Thanks for sharing this one with us. Everyone, hurry and click on the blog link. It's fantastic!

Clair Matthews said...

WOWSERS..This is truly stunning - I love it & I want it!!!!!!

Sue said...

I'm not jealous one bit:)

I do keep my scraps of ribbons on rings like that.

Tricia Williams said...

OMG - Stunning!!! Great photo's thanks for sharing.

anya said...

Loving the new posts! This is by far the most fantastic scrap room I have ever seen! Just drop-dead-gorgeous!

Unknown said...

does she want a lodger? stunning room!

flowerdisco said...

The new room is gorgeous but I wouldn't dare get it dirty. I like the older one better. MHO

Maria said...

Wow, this scraproom is the most gorgeous a ever seen. I love the restyled old fourniture!!
Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Major said...

Oh my gosh, this room is amazingly gorgeous!!! To quote Sue, I'm not jealous one bit either...

~T~ said...

That is a beautiful room, so beautiful infact that I would be afraid to touch it...let alone scrapbook in it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...