Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Debbie de Wilde Rub On storage idea


Debbie's idea in her own words:
I bought an expandable file folder (Creative Memories Expandable File Mate) It has different sections with loose file folders. I organized my rub-ons theme wise (Alphabet, decorative, numbers, kids, christmas, quotes and so on) Now I just have to take the file folder out and there are my rub-ons. So far: This is a great way of storing your rub-ons. It could very well work for stickers too! One last tip: To make sure that the paper backing of the rub ons stays in place, I staple it to my rub-ons.

For more photos and explanation on how Debbie developed her idea, click here.
To go to Debbie de Wilde blog main page, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...