Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Paula Wessells ideas and studio


Paula Wessels studio is packed with storage ideas. Have a proper look here and here. Or click here for the flickr photos, or here just to check out the main page of Paula's blog.


I would like to show the idea of storing alphabet stuff (stamps and chipboard) by letter in each drawer .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love your blog! I think that I like to organize and look at all of my pretties more than actually using them. In a papercrat magazine, I always check out the great room ideas first. I mean, the more organized you are the more stuff you can fit into the space. I have also realized that if I can't see it, I forget about it and it doesn't get used.

Keep posting all of the great room ideas!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about the storage above but especially the drawers that have the TV on them!

**Leanne Marie** said...

You Have some Great Stuff Here On Your Blog...
I Love It :)

Keep Up The Good Work..
I Will Be Back :D

**Leanne**
x

Minxy said...

Ha ha think that is the coolest idea i have seen for storing the alphabet stuff, genius!

Mike Warren said...

Good post, i like those postings you did... You are good at organizing your stuff. its like you have what we called "self storage facility"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...