Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Amy's unmounted stamp storage

Unmounted stamps have quickly become an extremely popular choice with stampers. The lack of a wooden block means they're inexpensive to ship, extremely portable, and take up a lot less space.

Of course, that means you need a way to store them! Amy over at Prairie Paper and Ink has created a video that highlights the product she uses to store her unmounted stamps:



You can find the same type of stamp storage boxes at many online stores, including the following:

Store More Stamps by Little Monkeys

C.C. Designs Stamp Binder Boxes

Gina K Designs Binder Boxes


Taylored Expressions Mini Binder Boxes


Posted by Jessica

3 comments:

marijke said...

oh wow I love these binders to put in the stamps , we don't have those over here ( in Holland) so hope to find out how I can order those somehwere

France Ringuette said...

Nice binder for the small pages, I insert the 8x11 page in my catalogue holder that I have adapted to my stamps and it really works well too... I'll nee to find that thinner e-zmount... I've only seen the thick one in our craft stores... That thin one takes up much less space.

Great idea !

Nora said...

Sunday International has cling pages & binder boxes for storage, as well. In fact, they were the first to carry them.
♥hugs♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...