Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Heather's perfect die storage

Heather's perfect die storage

"The system I had was okay, but it wasn't the perfect solution - especially as my die collection grew. In not that long, my die collection was a mess. I couldn't find what I needed easily, finding a place to store my dies was a problem. So I kept on looking for and workng on a solution. I have finally found something that works for me! Let me share what I did as well as the process I used to sort and organise all the dies ..."




Check out these great tips on Heather's blog!

2 comments:

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

I love this idea! I guess I had better get sorting...

Unknown said...

The link does not seem to work. http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...