Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Quilting Batting in Rolls

Another request via facebook was on how to store Quilting Batting in rolls. Now, I am not a quilter, but I do have material and papers in rolls and I know how hard it is to store them, so I can imagine any quilters frustration with this massive rolls.

Here you have some ideas!







But this one you can actually buy it here. And this is what Gramma Hups had to say!
Since I am disabled, I have trouble lifting the large rolls of batting I use, so I invented a PVC pipe holder for them.  Then I can just roll whatever batting I need onto my quilt machine. This is copyright material.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...