Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 03, 2007

Becki Wainwright's studio in her own words

I decided to revamp my craft room mainly because I was running out of display space and it also gave me the opportunity to make things more accessible at the same time.

My Expedit bookcase was from Ikea at a wonderful £69 and provides ample space for my 12x12 albums and a few storage baskets at the same time. The wicker baskets with the ribbons tied on the front (in sets of 2 on the bookcase) are for all my colour coded embellishments – these are the real pretties that I adore and need their own storage space LOL

Most of my other embellies are safely stored in my lovely pink (what a surprise there!) butterfly totes as I spend a lot of time at crops so it makes it easier for me – if I had to repack everytime I would forget lots of things!! Although I am running out of space and so have just invested in the Creative Options tote below to store just the embellishments


My stamps are currently in a basket but I have just bought a My Sentiments Exactly stamp storage box – Im a sucker for pink and it only worked out at £10 delivered from eBay US so I couldn’t resist!!!

On the right of my craft room I have my 2m long desk (infact 2 desks pushed together) from Ikea – a bargain at £14 each!!! And my cute storage units on top.

I decided I needed additional storage space for my flowers (yes Im a floweraholic!!!!!!!!) and buttons as I was carrying way too many around in my tote

I was told about these wonderful spice and sweetie jars they have in Ikea so off I trundled….the spice jars are 3 for £1.99 and the large sweetie jars were 99p each but I still need a couple more!

My ultimate storage item has to be my tote-ally cool tote which is jam packed with all of my tools – my life depends on this LMAO.

You can find Becki's work here.

3 comments:

The Cryer Family said...

This looks fabulous! Love everything in white - it sets off all the other coloured snippets in the room

Anonymous said...

This scraproom is so gorgeous! I absoloutely love it, especially the white units with all your lovely goodies in them.

Unknown said...

Where did you get the wicker baskets? Ikea?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...