Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Helena Söderberg's Craft Studio

I L.O.V.E. this room, so simple and modern. The combination of open and clossed shelving is great

The fabric is so nicely organized it feels like you are The Gap looking at the shirts dislpay,


She has this rack specifically for wrapping paper, what a great idea!
For more photos of Helena's studio visit her Flikr My New Craft Studio Set
Her Flikr gallery is also amazing, you can visit her here.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I love Helena's idea for storing wrapping paper. I wish I had seen it before I wrote my wrapping paper storage solutions article. I am going to add another section to the article and link to this post in case anyone wants to see how it looks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...