Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lucie's stamp storage


I received a few weeks ago this submission by Lucie. I love it, it is crafty in more ways than one as it recycles a craft product. This is what Lucie has to say:
I try to give a second life to stuff that would usually go to the recycle bin.  In this case, I used the 12x12 packaging from Fancy Pants (the one you buy felt or stamps in) and put my stamps in it.  I punched 3 holes and placed them in a 12 x 12 3-ring binder.  I love this storage because I don't loose any stamps. 
Check here her blog post

1 comment:

France Ringuette said...

Congrats Lucie ! This is a fabulous idea ! I've seen it and trust me it's works well..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...