Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Marie's Embossing Folder Storage

Storage - it's one of the biggest issues I have with papercrafting and all it's tools!

The other day I wanted my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and it took me 20 minutes to find it!

So I found a little mini milk crate (used for CD storage) and labelled my folders with a Sharpie marker.

I then alphabetized them by Designer.

Check this out:




Yes I know the folder names appear upside down - or so it would seem - but when I'm using them in a class or for a demo they are right side up. 

Besides I can read them easily if I position myself over the crate while I flip through them!

This works for me - maybe it will work for you too!

Posted by Marie

2 comments:

PeeJay said...

I use mini labels and stick them on. What I haven't done is put them in alphabetical order but that's because I usually browse for the design look, not the name. I only labeled them so I knew what I used for blogging purposes. I have them stored in a seagrass CD storage box.
Perhaps I should blog about my storage - lol! I've done my Spellbinders, more than once, but never anything else :0)

LollyChops said...

I really do like this idea! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...