Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Studio from all corners, finally rearranged!

I will let Heather explain her studio:
Here is my studio that I create in! I love that nothing matches, and most everything is either refurbished or antique! I have so many projects going all at once that I will never be at a loss for something to do! I scrapbook which is my first love, make cards, bead, and work for others doing what I love! I work full time, and have 3 boys, so this room is my serenity. It means so much to me that my husband and boys have shared this amount of space in our home because we have a small house!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...