Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Monica Gale's Craft Room

Monica has a beautiful and very funtional craft room - It's perfect, I could move in tomorrow! I think one of things I like most is that it is so pretty, uses everyday purchases and recycled objects but it looks prefessionally finished.

Be sure to pop over to her blog, My many many passions where she has also posted a small video tour of her room.


This is her stamp library, stored on DVD shelving



Recycled bedroom furniture help create a pretty workstation


Fabulous punch storage, its an Ikea metal shoe rack!


I hope you enjoy your visit to Monica's craft room, be sure and let her know you visited from Crafty Storage.

2 comments:

Ciara said...

Brilliant room, the shoe rack for punches is genius!

Powers Fam said...

I love her paper storage!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...