Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ribbon storage...

From the front, this is what my new ribbon basket looks like.  Nothing too exciting.

However, when you turn the basket around, this is what you'll find.
I threaded my ribbon through the basket weave.

It's not a pretty sight (thankfully the view from the front is nice and clean), but it keeps my ribbon organized and easy to transport from room to room. 

12 comments:

Emily said...

Hehehe! I love that pic. It looks like the ribbons are all trying to escape!
Great idea! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Eveline said...

Great idea.
Eveline.

Marlene said...

*giggling at Emily's comment*

Cute idea!

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Awesome.... not a bad idea

Helen said...

That is way cool!
Blessings!
~H

flowerdisco said...

clever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorna May said...

I have my ribbons in a weave basket I am off to poke them through. I love it and will be displaying it on the ribbon side. LOL so colourful and fun.

Kajikit said...

I like it! And a basket has four sides so that's a LOT of room for ribbons... I'll have to keep my eyes open. My ribbons are stored in 5 different places at once and I'm not happy with it.

Kajikit said...

Thanks for the idea - here it is in action. http://kajikit.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-new-ribbon-storage-system.html

Anonymous said...

Awesome Idea. Thanks for sharing!

Jackie said...

THIS is genius! So smart - love IKEA and I already own these baskets. Does everyone have that COSTCO ribbon?! LOL!

MA-MI said...

Hi, I'm new here. I'm closing my crafting room :( because I need my old bedroom back. So, I'm looking for great organising ideas for small spaces closed to the eyes.
I keep my ribbons It's a great idea, but I have one question:

How're the ribbons organised inside?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...